Subject: PhD studentships in Statistical Sciences - University of Padova, Italy - Deadline 29 June, 2015
From: PhD Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 09:08:16 +0200

PhD Studentships in Statistical Sciences
Department of Statistical Sciences
University of Padova, Italy

Nine PhD studentships are available at University of Padova for candidates
interested in the area of Statistical Sciences

Eligibility
---------
The studentship competition is open to applicants of any age or 
citizenship,
holding a 2nd cycle degree or a single cycle degree from an Italian 
university
or an equivalent qualification from other countries of at least four years'
duration (applicants can get their qualification no later than 30th 
September 2015).
Admission is decided on the basis of qualifications only and does not 
require
an entry examination.

Award
-------
The award will be for three years, subject to satisfactory progress, at the
following rate: annual grant of euros 13.638,47 with a start date of 1 
October 2015.

How to apply
-----------------
The call is published at the page
http://www.unipd.it/ricerca/dottorati-di-ricerca/bandi-e-graduatorie
English version at the page
http://www.unipd.it/en/node/1053 
<http://www.unipd.it/en/research/doctoral-degrees-phd-programmes> (see 
calls and admissions)
*deadline 29th June at 13:00 (Italian time) *
Application must only be filled in *online* in accordance with the 
procedures explained on:
https://dottorandi-unipd.cineca.it <https://dottorandi-unipd.cineca.it/>

Further information
-----------------------
See _http://www.stat.unipd.it/fare-ricerca/ammissione_
or contact [email-masked]

Kindest regards,

Monica Chiogna
PhD Course Coordinator